BOLD Intentions

We are edging closer to Thanksgiving and the end of November.  With that said I want to make some bold intentions for december and the new year.  I have a lot of free time anymore and I feel it's going unused.  Usually I spend my day cleaning up the house, paying bills, running errands, and chores around the home.  Not a lot of it gets spent on me or what I would rather be doing instead of dishes.  

I have several started crafts that have gone unfinished due to the lack of time I had.  But with this new found freedom I want to start doing a little more for me and my sanity.   Knitting, baking, sewing, reading, writing are just a few of the hobbies that I enjoy and spend little to no time doing. This month that will change.  I stand by it so much I'm blogging my intentions to bring those hobbies back to life.  

My plan is the really sit down and tackle some crafts and books, and to blog about the process and the enjoyment I am bound to have.  It's unplanned and sporadic right now, but I plan to get a strategy on paper and in motion soon. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea for One

A Journey Towards Minimalism

Are We Designed to Want as Humans?