Eye Catching




Okay, I'm not much of a tights person unless they're going under a dress or a big sweater, and even then I prefer them to be black or gray or some shade of a neutral.  But, can we talk about how happy these tights make me?  I've been into color more so than ever lately. And what's more perfect than these brightly designed tights to start me off on my color adventures?
Print Leggings, High Waisted Leggings,Butterfly Print  Leggings S/M

If you've been looking for your Spring Statement for 2012, this will surely make your point.  Head on over to Penny's Uptights and get your pair, now!

Something else that I have had my eye on for quite some time are these hand blown glass bubble planters.  I am so in love with them especially ever since I'd decided to start a garden this Spring.  I ran across them while searching for a Mother's Day gift for my mom, and unfortunately fell in love with them.  They are very reasonably priced and would make the perfect Mother's Day gift for your mom, grandma, or even just a friend!  Now I just have to decide which shape I want, and what one my grandma would love.

Hand blown glass bubble/globe hanging terrarium airplant arrangement eco indoor apartment gardening ecosystem

You can find them over on Etsy at THE KNICK KNACKERY, they have everything from vintage jewlery to homewear. 

This Mother's Day my mom has asked for much needed coasters, so I have been on the hunt, willingly.  A few have caught my eye but don't seem to go with the decor in our home, until I ran across these coffee inspired ceramics.  My mom is a huge fan of anything with a cafe or bistrou feel to it, and I think these coasters may have her name written all over it.  What do you think?
I love you like coffee in the morning (set of four Italian stone coasters)

Here's what's been catching my eye, lately.  What's been catching yours?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea for One

A Journey Towards Minimalism

Are We Designed to Want as Humans?