Bold Intentions: January

In November I blogged about my bold intentions for December and in December I followed up with how I was doing on those bold intentions.  I enjoyed this process so much that I am back for another round with January quickly approaching.  I found that blogging about my intentions have helped me keep to them.  

Since it’s the New Year, I’m allowing myself to jump a little further.  I am pregnant still and will be til March so I’m going to try to keep it simple since I will have a baby to look after soon.  A few of my intentions in December was to get more creative, read and write more, and do the things that I love.  I’m going to bounce some ideas off of these main intentions for January.  

  • Keep blogging
  • Read at least two books
  • Walk more
  • Take more photos
  • Learn more about taking photos
  • Enjoy myself


I will keep you posted on these BOLD intentions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tea for One

A Journey Towards Minimalism

Are We Designed to Want as Humans?